Friday, September 21, 2007

Paris cheapens Oktoberfest...its even important in India


Even The Times of India is reporting that Paris Hilton is banned from attending Oktoberfest in Munich. I knew it was important when that was one of the top links on Google.

I am following the Oktoberfest news for a promotional site I am working on at JV-Oktoberfest and I kept seeing her name come up in the Google Alerts so I started to wonder what she got up to last year.

After a bit of looking around I came across these two You Tube videos that were only posted recently and they paint a pretty interesting picture.















I would love to find out more. Tell me about Paris at Oktoberfest 2006!!!

I want to know! (I just don't want to do all the work :-)

Thanks And Happy Oktoberfest

Brad
P.S. You should check out the party over at the JV-Oktoberfest where I am working.
It's going to be a spectacular celebration!

1 comment:

Brad Davidson said...

way to go Paris, great stuff